Saturday 1 September 2012

Xanadu Complete Outfits

Today I have for you two outfits from Xanadu Damiano. I love these outfit because they fit great and they are indeed very beautiful.
First we have ~X~Absolute Diva Complete Outfit, it's $295L's and it includes:-

  • - Zebra Fur Poncho & Collar 
  • - Legging Shiny Leather 
  • - Sculpted Belt 
  • - Sweater Black Diva & Sleeves 
  • - Zebra Diva Bag
 The boots are not included but the outfit looks lovely all the same.

--->CLICK ME!<--- and I'll take you there.

--->CLICK ME!<--- and I'll take you there


Then We have ~X~Tamara Sexy Sweater & Jean short.
It cost $99L's but it's a PROMO for 10 days only.
(Boots are not included.)
So hurry over to marketplace and get this sexy, classy outfit.
--->CLICK ME!<---and I'll take you there.


Xanadu Damiano
Xanadu Damiano
Visit The Store